And now for something productive!

2

I finally registered for the GRE! Doing something productive with my life of deadbeatery and newfound teenage-ness is not all that awesome, but it's completely necessary.

I have a kick-ass GRE vocab app on my iPhone and I spend every free minute I can studying vocab. I'm not worrying about the math because grad schools only require a set score for the verbal portion, and because if I worried about the math I'd drive myself nucking futs while taking time away from vocab studying.

So, that's it. October 18th is D-day, and until then I actually have to do something productive! Fine!

Comments (2)

Congratulations!!!

Side note...how can someone living on unemployment (or less?) afford an iPhone when I, living in a dual income household, cannot? Something is very wrong here...

Ha! Excellent point. I sold my soul to AT&T for the next two years, so the phone was no more expensive than any other smart phone. Plus I had two Blackberries to sell from prior carriers, so that pretty much took care of it. A better question is how can I afford the monthly fee required for the phone to be fully functioning, and the answer is I am very lucky to have friends who let me live rent free and ride on their coat-tails! : )

Post a Comment